Drop shipping business offers one of the best ways to enter the e-commerce market without little or no money. This way, you won’t have to carry inventory or invest in logistic.
All you do is sell while someone else handles the shipping for you. Another good part is you can test several products without having to risk your money. The potentials it carries is highly unlimited.
Reading through several success stories of established individuals will give you a glimpse of what you could be making on a monthly basis. But chances are you knew this already, you’re just waiting to kick-start your own dropshipping business.
But, before you start there are various platform and tools that could be responsible for the success of your business. And among those tools is Ali2Woo and AliDropship. They’re both awesome tools, but to really hit the ground you need to go with one.
Ali2Woo vs AliDropship
Which one is it going to be, Ali2Woo or AliDropship? Hopefully, by the time you’re done with this article, you should have an idea of what to go for.
What is Ali2Woo?
Ali2Woo is a plugin that allows you to integrate your WooCommere store directly with AliExpress. It allows you to easily import products and fulfill orders on AliExpress seamlessly.
Some of the features you’ll enjoy using Ali2Woo is the addition earning with AliExpress affiliate program. This way, you get to earn extra commission on all orders fulfilled on AliExpress through your online store.
Ali2Woo is a subscription base plugin that you need to pay a monthly subscription fee in other to use their service.
The Main Features of Ali2Woo
Let’s go over the main features of Ali2Woo
Seamless Import From AliExpress –
the plugin allows you to easily add products from AliExpress directly to your online store. This could either be through the plugin or their chrome extension.
Price & Inventory Automation –
with the help of the plugin you can set a certain price for the entire product on your store. Also, you’ll get a notification whenever a product is out of stock or increase or decrease in price.
ePacket Product Filter –
you could easily spot product with ePacket shipping option to increase your shipping time.
AliExpress Affiliate –
the plugin increases your chances of making more money with AliExpress through their affiliate program.
Fulfil & Track Order –
easily have your products shipped to your customer and tracking at the same time.
Product Review –
import review from AliExpress and convince your customer to buy from you.
Translate & Multi-currency option –
you get to import product in various price currencies and translate products review in different AliExpress languages.
Ali2Woo offer three different plans starting from $25 per month.
- Base – $25
- Starter – $40
- Advanced – $70
The Advanced plan covers the entire features of Ali2Woo, to have a full access to the plugin features and functionality the advanced plan might be your best choice.
Pros of Using Ali2Woo Plugin
- Cashback System – Earn additional income with AliExpress affiliate program. You could either use the plugin as an affiliate tool with aliexpress or to dropship products.
- Seamless integration with AliExpress – you can easily import directly from AliExpress right inside your dashboard.
Cons of using Ali2Woo plugin
Not all is sunshine and roses when it comes to Ali2Woo. Here are some of their setbacks
- Monthly Recurring Fee – the monthly recurring fee could really add up if care is not taken. Instead, the monthly fee could be channeled to marketing if it’s sold at a one-time fee.
- You don’t have full Ownership – Ali2Woo is in charge of the kind of products you can import to your online store. Products that go against their set rules is not allowed
- No marketing tools – Ali2Woo doesn’t come with marketing tools, unlike AliDropship that offers several add-ons to optimize your store both free and paid.
- Limited products – you need to subscribe to the full plan to enjoy unlimited product import and order from AliExpress.
What is Alidropship
AliDropship is more like an IT company that helps to automate drop shipping business with AliExpress through the help of their plugins.
The AliDropship plugin is an AliExpress dropshipping software for both WordPress and WooCommerce. With the help of the plugin, you can transform an existing WordPress site into an online store.
While the WooCommerce version is a WooCommerce extension that also syncs your WooCommerce store with AliExpress.
AliDropship has several success stories of users earning over $10,000 per month from their drop shipping store. These could be as a result of its features and flexibility.
Main Features of AliDropship
Here are some of the stand-out features on AliDropship.
Auto-Search & Import –
AliDropship plugin makes it easy to search and import products in bulk using filters or your desired keywords. You can connect and import products from AliExpress right from your dashboard.
Price Automation & Updates –
the plugin allows you to set a fixed price that will guarantee your profit on all products on your store. In the same manner, the plugin updates your product prices whenever there is a change in price from AliExpress.
this is a great feature you can’t enjoy elsewhere. The AliDropship plugin comes with extra marketing tools to optimize your business. They include; Abandon cart for bringing customers back, email list, discount coupons and products review.
Extra Add-ons –
besides the marketing tools, there are several add-ons you can also add to your online store. Browsing through their add-ons archives will let you see both free and paid extension they offer for your dropshipping business.
the AliDropship plugin comes with it default themes while the WooCommerce version gives you access to choose from the vast varieties of WooCommerce themes.
ePacket Product Filter –
with these you can easily highlight products with ePacket shipping option. These will help increase your product delivery time.
Auto Order Fulfilment –
the plugin auto fulfill orders for you on AliExpress. Whenever a customer makes an order on your store, you just need to click the order button to confirm the order.
Cashback System –
the cashback features allow you to make additional commission up to 12% with AliExpress. Whenever you fulfill any order on AliExpress you get your commission.
Lifetime Support –
you’ll have a full support for the plugin for no additional fee.
AliDropship Custom Store
If you want to start a drop shipping business, but don’t have enough experience to create the website or you simply don’t have the time. Alidropship also offers a custom dropshipping webstore for those that will be interested.
The custom store start store from $299. These are what you should expect from it.
- A niche research for you
- Domain name(.com)
- Mobile responsive website
- Custom logo design
- Cashback with AliExpress usually up to 12% commission
- AliDropship plugin
- Popular payment gateways
- SEO for your website
- Social pages etc…
You can read the full AliDropship Custom store review here…
The AliDropship plugin only goes for a one-time fee of $89. This payment covers the updates, automation, unlimited products and order fulfilment from AliExpress and all other features I’ve talked about.
Pros of Using AliDropship
- Unlimited products – the plugin allows you to fulfill unlimited orders from AliExpress and at the same time import as many products as you want.
- 100% Ownership – you retain 100% owner of the plugin. This gives the ability to import and list any kind of products on your website.
- Marketing – you also enjoy the marketing tools to optimize your store for more conversion at no additional fee. The add-ons archives also allow you to choose from other extensions you might like to add in the nearest future.
- No monthly Recurring fee – you don’t have to bother about the monthly recurring fee when using the plugin. Instead, the money could be channel into generating traffics.
Cons of Alidropship
- Custom store Pricing – the pricing for the custom store is somewhat high. As the idea to dropshipping is to spend as little as possible to get the maximum return.
Which one should you choose?
To start with, both of them are awesome! But when you take a deep look at them, I think one out-perform the other in terms of feature. The point of this business is to start with as low as possible to maximize your ROI.
Going with Ali2Woo means you going to deals with the monthly recurring fee immediately you subscribe. Even when you are not ready the dues are always running.
AliDropship on the other hands only goes for a one-time fee of $89. Even looking at the marketing tools that come with it and the extra add-ons to choose from makes it a good option.
So why pay a monthly recurring fee when I can have it for a one-time payment? It over to you now, let me know your thoughts on this by using the comment box.