By now I’m guessing you already have few social media accounts for your business, If not much, at least two or three. And if you haven’t any, then probably you’re just kidding around or you not taking your business seriously.
An average individual spends at least 1 hour 40 minutes browsing the social networks every day. This is to let you know the power and influence the social media holds on your eCommerce business. Not just that and how you can also take advantage of it.
But here is the thing, you can’t just run to Facebook or Twitter and set up your account within minutes and expect things to start rolling. It’s easier said than done. Interaction is the key and that’s why it’s such a valuable tool for marketing.
Now imagine running three to five business social accounts that needed to be updated more than once in a day. Personally, I can’t keep up; even my personal Facebook account is missing me already!
That’s why is social media marketing automated tool is very important for all eCommerce business. This time around we’ll be looking into Around.io. So let’s see what makes it unique or not, and if it’s worth the price.
What is Around.io?
Around.io is a fully automated social media marketing tool. It allows you to schedule your product posting on your social media accounts all within few seconds.
Additionally, it gives you the freedom to use your time productively by dividing your to-do list without having to employ any social media marketing specialist. Invariably this saves you time and money all at the same time.
Around.io also has the ability to increase your traffic through social media by 100%. This is done by keeping you active on social media on a 24/7 basis with relevant updates like quotes, engaging content, GIF’s, your product photos, collages etc.
Finally, it saves you from the stress of repetition of doing the same thing over and over again. And while you’re busy doing other things your social media accounts keeps producing result through constant interaction.
How Around.io works
First thing first, you need to connect your store with Around.io before you can start using it. The good part is Around.io supports more than one platform, so whichever one you are using you can still easily integrate it with around.io.
Presently, Around.io supports the following platforms:
- Big Cartel
- Easy Digital Downloads
You can easily integrate Around.io with any of the above platforms.
Once you’ve integrated Around.io to your eCommerce store, the next thing is to connect your social media accounts. With Around.io you can connect up to 5 social media network all in one dashboard.
After that, everything is setup and you can start promoting your e-commerce store through the social media channel with Around.io.
With the help of the planner, you can enjoy promoting your products automatically by scheduling it through the Around.io Planner. All you have to do is select the Day or Week Planner for any of your social media channel you’ve connected earlier.
Around.io will then automatically post your schedule posts at the right time. By this, your e-commerce store will be constantly promoted on the social media.
Additionally, Around.io comes with a built-in analytics that you can use to find out the amount of traffic you’re getting from the social media on a daily basis.
Here you learn how much around.io cost for all their plans and each plan comes with a 7-days free trial, no credit card required.
- Basic Social Plan – the basic social plan cost $14.99/month and $149/year. With the Basic social plan, you can promote your products on all your integrated social accounts. You can also schedule your promotion on a daily basis but not for the weekly planner. Additionally, you can find and post relevant content on your social media account automatically with just a few clicks. Also, you can monitor and share your favorite sites content through their RSS Feeds and locate awesome gifs to share
- Advance Social Plan – the advance social plan cost $29.99/month and $299/year. The plan comes with all the features in the previous plan with an addition of the weekly planner. The Weekly Planner allows you to set up your promotion for the whole week within a few minutes.
- Image Plus Plan – the plus plan cost $49.99/month and $499/year. With this plan, you get all the features of the previous plans. In addition, you get a powerful image editor plus an image manager. Not just that, you can also upload images from platforms like Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
Like I said earlier they all come with a risk-free trial of 7-days to see and experience what the system offers.
The Around.io ultimate planner allows you to plan and schedule your post either for the entire day or for the whole week. For the day planner, you can create a plan for all your integrated social media accounts.
Once you’ve set up your plan Around.io will pick some products from your store and run the promotion for you automatically. The same thing goes for the Weekly Planner, but this time around it runs for the entire week.
The RSS Feeds allows you to keep track and share your favorite’s blogs and websites content with your social media followers. You can easily add the blog and websites URL you want to keep track and Around.io will share it automatically with your social followers based on the schedule.
The fact that people love reading great content makes it easy to market your business to your social follower with the help of around.io. You can easily find and share super-engaging content right from your around.io dashboard.
In other to find content to share with your follower simply, enter the keywords for the content. The Around.io content searcher will provide the engaging content from around your niche community. You will also get links to articles, photos, and videos.
You also get to measure every little detail of your social media promotion from your dashboard. The analytics lets you know how many clicks you got, and from which social channel.
Additionally, you can also know the kind of post that brings the largest traffic to your website and from which social network. With the help of the analytics, you optimize your top social network for more traffic.
With the help of the GIFs, you can easily put a smile on the face of your social followers by sharing quirky, funny and crazy GIFs.
You can use keyword search for any kind of GIFs you wish to share, and after you’ve search you can just share it or schedule it.
The post library allows you to create and save photo posts, link posts, and even text posts. You can either share them or schedule them as many times as possible. You can also create as many posts as possible.
The post library make the automated post sharing easy so far you have as many posts saved already in your in your post library.
Other key feature includes:
- Image editing
- Social media integration
- Custom hashtags
- GIF library
- Content discovery and scheduling
- eCommerce store integration
Pros and Cons of Around.io
Pros of Around.io
- The integration with the eCommerce platform removes the need for copy and paste when creating a social post. Thus, saves times and increase productivity
- It creates massive awareness for your business through the social media. The daily and weekly planner helps to keep your followers always engaged.
- It generates stable and organic traffic to your business through the social media. Thereby increasing your conversion rate.
- Makes your business look professional.
- Excellent support. They provide FAQs and online support
Cons of Around.io
- Weekly planner not included in the basic social planner
- Posting could lead to spam if not properly planned
Around.io Review Conclusion
Around.io is best for individuals who want to take their eCommerce business to the next level. With the basic social plan, users can still make most of it and later upgrade once their business is growing.
If you are unsure about the tool, the good thing is they offer a 7-days risk-free trial. This is, with no requirement for your credit card. More interesting, is you can use the trial period to test run any of the plans and later cancel if you are not satisfied with the tool. It’s a win-win!
If you have any question or contribution please feel free to drop them in the comment box below.