Selling GoHighLevel SaaS is becoming an increasingly attractive opportunity for agencies looking to offer comprehensive digital marketing solutions to their clients.
HighLevel, as a platform, provides a robust suite of tools designed to streamline marketing efforts, from automation to client management.
As experts in digital marketing, agencies have the unique position to leverage these tools, not just for their own business growth but also as a value-added resellers.
Offering GoHighLevel SaaS could be an ideal way to expand your service portfolio and establish a recurring revenue stream.
This approach to SaaS sales involves not just understanding the numerous features of the platform but also comprehending the needs and challenges of the potential clients.
It’s about positioning HighLevel as a solution that can not only simplify the complex ecosystem of digital marketing tools but also improve overall business efficiency and marketing ROI for your clients.
With effective sales strategies and a focus on providing integrated solutions, you can establish strong, long-term client relationships.
- Selling GoHighLevel SaaS involves bundling a wide variety of digital marketing tools into one streamlined platform for clients.
- Understanding both the platform and the client’s needs is key to effectively offering HighLevel as a service.
- Employing strategic sales techniques can help create lasting client relationships and steady revenue.
What is GoHighLevel SaaS?
GoHighLevel SaaS is a software solution designed specifically to cater to your needs as a digital marketing agency.
It’s a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that empowers you to provide a range of marketing tools and services to your clients.
With GoHighLevel, you’re not just getting software; you’re accessing a comprehensive suite for digital marketing management.
Key Features of GoHighLevel SaaS:
- White Labeling: Brand the platform as your own by removing all traces of GoHighLevel branding. Offer a fully integrated experience to your clients under your agency’s brand.
- Web-Based Access: Unlike traditional software, there’s no need for installation. You can access GoHighLevel SaaS through any web browser, enabling convenience and flexibility.
- Integrated Tools: GoHighLevel SaaS comes equipped with a variety of tools that allow you to streamline operations, automate marketing tasks, and improve your clients’ online presence efficiently.
The platform’s SaaS mode is particularly compelling for reselling, as it gives your agency the ability to extend a proprietary blend of services to your clients.
By utilizing GoHighLevel’s features, you can enhance your agency’s offerings and foster stronger client relationships.
How To Sell GoHighLevel SaaS
To effectively sell GoHighLevel as a SaaS product, you need to focus on selecting a target market, setting up your service plans, creating an enticing sales funnel, and streamlining your sales process with automation.
Step 1: Choose A Niche
Identifying your target niche is crucial as it helps tailor your GoHighLevel SaaS offerings to meet specific demands.
When you choose a niche, consider industries that would benefit most from the marketing automation and CRM functionalities of GoHighLevel.
Here are some niches you can target:
- Real Estate: While selling to real estate agents is common, it’s recommended to find a more specific angle within this market to avoid competition in an overcrowded niche.
- Healthcare: Medical practices, dentists, and other healthcare providers who need to manage patient relationships and automate administrative tasks.
- Fitness and Wellness: Gyms, personal trainers, and wellness coaches who require scheduling, client management, and marketing automation.
- Legal Services: Law firms and independent attorneys looking for client management and marketing automation tools.
- Education and Coaching: Tutors, coaches, and educational institutions that need to manage student or client communications and marketing efforts.
- Hospitality: Restaurants, hotels, and event services that benefit from reservation systems and customer relationship management.
- Financial Services: Accountants, financial advisors, and insurance agents who need to automate client communication and manage leads.
Remember, the key to successfully selling SaaS, including GoHighLevel, is to sell the value, not just the features.
So whichever niche you’ll be choosing, focus on the value you’ll be providing to your clients and just the features of HighLevel you want to sell
Step 2: Configure Your GoHighLevel SaaS Plans
Before you can sell, you need to configure your GoHighLevel SaaS plans to align with the value you want to provide.
Determine different pricing tiers based on the features or services included. Consider aspects like:
- Number of contacts
- Sales funnel limits
- Access to premium features
|Up to 1,000
|Up to 10,000
Your prices and features should be decided based on your market research and cost analysis.
Step 3: Create a Compelling Sales Funnel/ Website
Your GoHighLevel SaaS deserves a compelling sales funnel or website that clearly communicates the benefits and positions the product as a solution to your audience’s challenges.
Use GoHighLevel’s tools to build a website that showcases testimonials, detailed feature explanations, and a clear call-to-action (CTA).
- Landing Page: Engage potential clients with a clear value proposition.
- Testimonials: Feature success stories to build credibility.
- CTAs: Ensure they’re clear and prompt action.
To create your compelling sales funnel or website with GoHighLevel, you can create one from scratch or choose from the available template in GoHighLevel.
Log in to your dashboard, switch to your agency, and navigate to the “sites” tab. Click on the “+ New Website” button to start building your website.
The drag-and-drop feature makes it easy to create a website using this website builder tool, even for a complete beginner.
If you want to create funnels instead, click on funnels before the website, and you’ll see several templates you can use or create new ones from scratch.
Step 4: Setup Your Automation
GoHighLevel shines with its automation capabilities, and you should leverage this in your selling process by setting up your automation sequences for follow-ups, lead nurturing, and onboarding.
This helps in:
- Reducing manual tasks
- Increasing engagement with potential buyers
- Streamlining the communication flow
Automation tools enable you to maintain consistent contact with your leads and clients, ensuring that you capitalize on every opportunity without extra manual effort.
Use GoHighLevel’s native automation features to send timely emails, SMS messages, and reminders to your prospects.
To create your GoHighLevel automation, log into your Gohighlevel account. Choose the sub-account you want. Then, Click on “Automation” located on the left side.
Then click the blue “Create Workflow” button in the top right side, To create a workflow.
Once you are done with that, you will be presented with two options.
You can start with an empty workflow by choosing “Start from Scratch,” or you can use a pre-made template by choosing a “Recipe“.
Either one you choose, you can start creating your GoHighLevel workflow. I’ve also written a more in-depth post about the GoHighLevel Automation.
Example of GoHighLevel Resellers SaaS Websites
GoHighLevel SaaS provides a platform for businesses to streamline their sales and marketing efforts.
Here, you’ll see how different platforms have utilized GoHighLevel to enhance their operations and services.
PowLeads enhances your lead generation process using GoHighLevel’s comprehensive toolkit. With their service, you can leverage:
- Automated Email Campaigns: Keeps your leads engaged and nurtured.
- CRM Integration: Allows you to manage leads effectively within the GoHighLevel system.
SmartLev utilizes GoHighLevel to create a seamless sales pipeline. Their services include:
- Custom Funnels: Tailored to guide your leads through the buying process.
- Multi-channel Marketing: Integrates social media, email, and SMS for a robust marketing strategy.
Mailshake takes advantage of GoHighLevel’s capabilities to bolster outreach efforts. They offer features such as:
- Personalized Outreach: Sends tailored emails at scale.
- Campaign Tracking: Monitors performance and optimizes your outreach strategies.
Each of these examples highlights the adaptability of GoHighLevel SaaS to suit various business needs within the marketing and sales realms.
5 Experts Tips to Sell GoHighLevel SaaS
Selling a SaaS product like GoHighLevel requires a strategic approach, focused on understanding the product intricacies and delivering value to your potential clients.
Here are five expert tips to help you effectively sell GoHighLevel SaaS.
#1. Understand Your Product & Niche
Before you can sell GoHighLevel, you need a deep understanding of what it offers.
GoHighLevel is a comprehensive SaaS platform designed for marketing agencies and businesses, facilitating client acquisition, relationship management, and marketing automation.
Familiarize yourself with its features, such as the CRM, funnel builder, and automation workflows, to articulate how it stands out from competitors.
#2. Create a Compelling Marketing Campaign
Your marketing campaign should speak directly to your target audience’s pain points and how your GoHighLevel SaaS can solve them.
Use a mix of marketing materials, from email campaigns to social media posts, ensuring they contain clear, concise messaging.
Remember to highlight unique selling propositions (USPs), such as the all-in-one platform capabilities you’re trying to solve for your client’s business.
#3. Offer Short Trial
Give potential clients the chance to experience your GoHighLevel SaaS with a short trial period.
This gives them a risk-free opportunity to see the value firsthand.
A trial that lasts approximately 7 to 14 days strikes a good balance, encouraging quick engagement while providing enough time to explore the platform’s potential.
#4. Do Follow Up on Every SignUp
Never underestimate the power of following up. After a user signs up for a trial or expresses interest, reach out with a friendly message.
Offer help with setup, answer any questions, and check in to ensure they’re getting the most out of their trial. This personal touch can make a big difference in conversion rates.
#5. Upsell and Cross-sell
Once a client is onboard, identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell additional features or services that could benefit them.
For instance, if they use the CRM extensively, they might benefit from additional automation sequences.
Keep suggestions relevant and genuinely useful to enhance their GoHighLevel experience.